Monday, 9th December 2013
In assembly the children shared their friendship tokens that they received from their friends at Atlas.
We talked about how we can control our feelings like, feeling lonely, cross with someone, feeling upset when others don’t listen to us.
We remembered the story of Rani and Leroy and how Rani resolved the problem.
Here is what children suggested:
- Find someone else to play with
- Say sorry if you have done something wrong
- Tell the teacher and get help
- Share your problem with a friends, parents and teachers
- Take time out to calm down
We discussed the different ways we can give someone a friendship token.
Some children shared their friendship tokens. We all thought about someone that we will give a friendship token to today.