We asked all parents and carers to fill in a questionnaire in Summer term 2015. We had 88 returned to us out of 147 families in school. This is a 60% return rate which we are very pleased with.
These are the outcomes:
Main outcomes from the table above:
- 99% of parents and carers agreed that their child enjoys school
- 100% of parents agreed that school keeps their child safe
- 100% of parents agreed that their child is making good progress
- 74% of parents were highly satisfied with the education of their child at Atlas and 22% were satisfied and 0% not satisfied.
- We had lots of positive comments about how children enjoy coming to school making good progress and the positive relationships they have with school staff.